Home Hot Tubs
Take advantage of our knowledge and experience
If you’re considering getting a hot tub for your home, be sure to do your research to find the right one for your needs. We have an useful hot tub buyer’s guide to look through. With 20 years of experience in the outdoor wellness industry, we’ve put together a carefully chosen selection of amazing hot tubs from a strictly selected range of brands – chosen for their quality, value and features. With our 5 Star Trustpilot & Feefo Reviews, you can be sure that we will guide you to make the correct choice which is right for you and your family. Give us a call today on 01787 370 326 – We cover all of Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk and Cambridge!
Just a few reasons why you can benefit from owning a hot tub
- Stress relief. One of the most obvious benefits of a hot tub is the potential to help ease the tensions of the day. The heat and bubbles can help to relax your muscles and soothe your mind, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Muscle relaxation. Soaking in a hot tub can help to relax tense muscles and improve circulation. This can be especially beneficial for people who suffer from muscle pain or stiffness, such as those with arthritis or fibromyalgia.
- Improved sleep. The heat and relaxation of a hot tub can help to promote better sleep. The warm water can help to lower your body temperature, which can signal to your body that it’s time to wind down and go to sleep.
- Pain relief. Hot tubs can help to relieve pain from a variety of sources, including muscle pain, joint pain, and headaches. The heat and bubbles can help to relax the muscles and reduce inflammation, which can provide relief from pain.
- Improved cardiovascular health. Hot tubs can help to improve cardiovascular health by increasing blood circulation and lowering blood pressure. The heat can also help to dilate blood vessels, which can improve blood flow to the heart and other organs.
In addition to these health benefits, hot tubs can also be a great way to relax and socialize with friends and family. They can also be a fun way to cool off on a hot day or to get a workout in.
All our hot tubs are air source heat pump ready
Air source heat pumps available on all hot tubs *