Hot Tub Servicing
- Annual Service
- Fresh Start Service
- New Season Startup
- Complete Service
- Full Service & Water Care
- Water Care
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I have my hot tub (or swim spa) serviced?
Prevention is better than cure and regular hot tub maintenance really does do that. To get the best out of your hot tub water changes alone are not enough to keep your hot tub in perfect working order.
- Protect – A hot tub or swim spa is a big investment and by carrying out regular servicing it will improve the longevity your investment.
- Prevent – Like a car servicing, hot tub or swim spa servicing will help prevent against costly repairs by enabled any small issues to be quickly rectified before the become larger more expensive repairs.
- Cleanliness – Over time the pipework and plumbing in your hot tub can build up what is known as bio-film which can harbour viruses or bacteria and standard hot tub chemicals have a hard time in breaking this film down. Regular servicing removes this bio-film ensuring a clean hot tub.
- Safety – As part of our full swim spa and hot tub service, all electrical components are checked to safeguard against any faults.
- Professional – Our experienced service engineers will do the work so you don’t have to!
- Save – We also offer maintenance contracts so we handle all your servicing and maintenance requirements.
We offer a range of servicing for your hot tub or swim spa from as little as £149.00. We offer different types of service and also offer seasonal services if you want to shut down your hot tub or swim spa for the season.
How often should I service my hot tub?
We would recommend a servicing your hot tub at least once a year. We have a specially tailored annual service which is designed for performing on a annual basis. This includes a deep clean and thorough inspection of your hot tub. With recommended water changes performed every 3 months, we can also carry out these quarterly water changes.
What hot tubs will we service?
We can service and maintain all hot tubs from any manufacturer Our experienced service engineers have worked on all makes of hot tub. You don’t have to have bought your hot tub from us. It doesn’t matter where or when you bought your hot tub we can service it. We can service the all the major hot tubs and swim spas including:
What hot tub service options are available?
We offer four different service options for your hot tub with prices starting from as little as £149. This includes seasonal servicing for a winter shut down and a new season start up. Full details of a hot tub service options can be seen here.
Do you offer service and maintenance plans for my hot tub?
Yes we offer maintenance plans for both hot tubs and swim spas. Our servicing plans are extremely popular – They save you time and money. Our plans range from a full servicing contracts to a water care contract. Maintenance plan benefits of the plan include:-
- Free water chemicals
- Discounted callout fee
- Further in-house discounts of hot tub accessories
Can you service a swim spa?
Yes. The same servicing options are available for swim spa’s and exercise pools. It doesn’t matter what make of swim spa you have – we can service it. Read more about our swim spa servicing.
What areas do you cover?
We can service hot tubs and swim spas in the East Anglia area – We cover Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire, but we have been as far as Belfast and Edinburgh on repairs. Please call us for a call out fee to your area, our fees are based on your location.
How do I go about booking a service?
Remember if there is anything else you’d like to purchase from our range of hot tub essentials, toys, fragrances or from our great range of home and garden accessories – place your order when you book your service and we’ll deliver free on the day.