ConstantClean™ is the muscle The Ultimate Hot Tub Experience!™ also means the cleanest water in the industry. And clean water comes from a superior system design for pristine water care. Our simple yet sophisticated ConstantClean™ system includes our unique Vortex™ filtration that pulls all of the water and debris from both the surface and the bottom of the vessel. It pulls more gallons-per-minute through more surface area of Microban® treated filter media than any other system. Then the pumps pull it through the heater and on to the ozonator that uses ozone to oxidize any bacteria or contaminants before converting back to oxygen. Minerals and sanitizers are added through our convenient in-line delivery system to further soften and sanitize the water
on an on-going automatic basis.
SmartClean™ is the brain
SmartClean™ is the brains And all of this system is run by our SmartClean™ software on an automatic schedule after you use the hot tub and on a programmed daily timetable. You just add your sanitizer and any water balancing additives you need from time to time. This comprehensive management of the water care process results in less chemical use, longer
periods between draining and refills, and crystal clean water for hours and hours of hot tub enjoyment. Truly, the ultimate in clean water!
How it Works
- Vortex skimmers skim surface contaminants such as body oils and lotions, then direct it into them into the filter cartridges which trap contaminants and particulates.
- Water is also drawn from the footwell through a safety suction fitting.
- Water is forced upward through the filter to trap debris that may settle at the bottom of the spa, thus, mixing, recirculating and filtering all the water, surface to floor. This translates to circulating about 24,000 gallons of water daily! (Based on using a MP160 pump.)
- Filtered water is drawn into primary jet pump.
- Water is routed through the high flow heater assembly.
- Ozonator’s high-output, energy efficient design converts oxygen into activated ozone gas. Mazzei® injector mixes ozone with water which is then introduced into the mixing chamber.
- Bacteria and other contaminants are oxidized before ozone converts back to oxygen.
- Residual ozone and converted oxygen are reintroduced into the spa water through a dedicated fitting for maximum efficiency.
- Water passes through the in-line sanitation system and is treated with natural minerals and bromine before reentering the spa.