- Premium Red Spa hot tub model
- 5 person hot tub including 2 Loungers
- 58 jets
- LED lighting
- 3 pumps
- Total enclosure insulation
Luxury All Red Spa Premium hot tubs include fabulous LED lighting consisting of a programable underwater light with individual LED lights around the waterline. The optional luxury upgrade option will enhance your hot tub experience by adding LED backlit jets, controls, drinks holders and a backlit waterfall.
Just a few examples of beautiful installations of the Red Spa 6001 hot tub around Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. For pictures of more recent installation why not follow our Facebook page.
The Red Spa 6001 hot tub is an all new 5 seater with twin loungers, designed with relaxation in mind. Perfect for either one or two couples to relax in with fully adjustable hydrotherapy on each seat. All with the included lit cup holders and waterfall to make your hot tub experience perfectly relaxing.
The Red Spa 6001 model is one of Red Spa’s largest models at 2.3m x 2.3m (7.5 foot). This hot tub is configured with 2 lounging seats and 3 individual seats. One lounger is fitted with 6 large directional jets for an all over deep tissue massage. The second lounger has combination of 10 back jets fitted with both directional and pulse jets, allowing an precise massage all over your back, both lounging seats are also equipped with leg and foot directional jets and adjustable headrests.
The Red Spa 6001 hot tub has a captain’s chair which has a total of 18 stimulating jets in, The seat back container 14 individual pulse jets which work on your back and sides. The captains chair also includes 4 neck and shoulder directional jets which are positioned so the water is driven down onto your shoulders and neck
The Red Spa 6001 also includes 2 seats both with 4 adjustable directional jets in allowing a good massage.
- Every Red Spa Premium hot tub shell is layered with a high-density foam insulation.
- Premium models are fitted with thick reflective insulation on both floor and cabinet.
- Ultra thick ‘arctic conditions’ 12cm covers
- Individually adjustable jets and each seat is fitted with adjustable air valves.
- Full colour control system with an easy to use interface.
- Integrate audio controls (available with in.Stream2 audio upgrade)
- Save time and money with in-built water care selection programs.
All Premium Red Spa hot tubs supplied by The Tub Company come included with:
- Cover Lift – Makes opening and storing your cover easy! Also protects your cover from damage
- Steps – You need to get in your new hot tub somehow
- Chemical Starter Pack – Everything you need to get going with your water care
In addition The Tub Company also include free of charge the following services with every Premium Red Spa:-
- Delivery and Installation (pending access and location)
- Electrical hook and commission – we’ll connect up your new hot tub, fill and commsssion it.
- Training – We make sure your comfortable with how your hot tub works and how to look after it
|Dimensions:||230 x 230 x 88 cm (91” x 91” x 35”)|
|Pumps:||3 (1 x 2.5 hp (2-speed), 2 x 2.0hp)|
|Perimeter LED light system:||Yes|
|Backlit cup holders and control valves:||Optional|
|Ozonator and mixing unit:||Yes|
|Insulation:||Shell, floor and cabinet|
|Thermal Cover:||12.5cm tapered cover|
|Frame:||Pressure treated wood|
|Filtration:||100 sq. foot|
|Cabinet:||Maintenace free wood effect|
|Bluetooth audio with USB:||Optional|
|in.Stream stereo system:||Optional|
|in.Touch WiFi Module:||Optional||Control System:||Gecko|
|Electrical Req:||32 amp|
Bluetooth/MP3 stereo with speakers and 6″ subwoofer
Upgrade from the standard Bluetooth/MP3 with the integrated Gecko inStream.2 system
Turn your device into a remote control for your hot tub so you can program and control your hot tub remotely
Enhance your hot tub experience with backlit controls, jets and waterfall feature.
Buying your Red Spa is just the beginning. We’re always thinking about how to make owning a Red Spa hot tub an enjoyable, worry-free experience. Our fixed price service package covers the scheduled servicing of your hot tub with one single payment for the entire year. Our service packages are designed to take care of all your scheduled servicing needs, offering an inflation proof and worry-free option so you’re free to simply enjoy your hot tub.
The plan includes 3 x fresh start services and 1 x full service. Some of the core benefits are:
- Complementary core chemical top ups e.g. Testing strips, Chlorine, pH adjusters
- Discounted callout fee
- 15% discount of all chemicals, parts and hot tub and garden living accessories
The annual service package for your hot tub costs £599 for the year. Making savings of £67 in service costs and up to £140 in chemicals costs and this does not take into account the other additional savings and benefits. Click here for more details on our hot tub service maintenance package.