- Red Spa Sport hot tub model
- 6 person hot tub including 1 loungers
- 33 jets
- LED lighting package
- High density foam backed shell
- Thick reflective insulated cabinet and floor
- 12cm ultra thick covers
Just a few examples of beautiful installations of the Red Spa 6006 hot tub around Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. For pictures of more recent installation why not follow our Facebook page.
A 6 seater hot tub with a single lounger perfect for all occasions as is it very roomy and spacious.
The Red Spa 6006 Sport model is a 6 person hot tub with 5 seated positions and a lounger seat. It is a well sized tub at 2m x 2m (6′ 6″ x 6′ 6″) making it ideal for most gardens without compromising on seating. The lounger is fitted with 6 large pulse jets and 4 pulse jets for the legs. Corner seats are also well equipped a variety of jets. The first corner seat has 10 adjustable pulse and directional jets. The other corner seat is fitted with an 10 well positioned jets consisting of 4 large pulse jets and 6 smaller directional jets for covering your back. The 3 remaining seats are fitted with individual pulse jets.
The design of the Red Spa 6006 also includes a raise checkered area for easy and safe entry and exit from the hot tub.
The Red Spa 6006 is also fitted with 3 air adjustment valve for adjusting the jet pressure and 3 main seats are also fitted with height adjustable head rests
- Every Red Spa Sport hot tub shell is layered with a high-density foam insulation.
- Thick reflective insulation in installed on both the floor and cabinet.
- Ultra thick ‘arctic conditions’ 12cm covers
2. Flexibility Designed for you
- All Red Spa Sport hot tubs are fitted with individually adjustable jets and each seat is fitted with adjustable air valves.
- Easy to use control system with a big LCD screen for easy viewing.
- Winter mode to prevent water water from freezing in the pipes.
Every new Red Spa Sport hot tub supplied by The Tub Company come included with:
- Chemical Starter Pack – Everything you need to get going with your water care.
In addition The Tub Company also include free of charge the following services with every Premium Red Spa:-
- Delivery and Installation (pending access and location)
- Electrical hook and commission – we’ll connect up your new hot tub, fill and commission it.
- Training – We make sure your comfortable with how your hot tub works and how to look after it
|Dimensions:||200 x 200 x 81 cm (79” x 79” x 33”)|
|Pumps:||2 (1 x 2.5hp (2-speed), 1 x 2.0hp)|
|Perimeter LED light system:||Yes|
|Backlit cup holders and control valves:||Options|
|Ozonator and mixing unit:||Yes|
|Insulation:||Shell, floor and cabinet|
|Thermal Cover:||12.5cm tapered cover|
|Frame:||Pressure treated wood|
|Filtration:||50 sq. foot|
|Cabinet:||Maintenace free wood effect|
|Bluetooth audio with USB:||Optional|
|in.Stream stereo system:||Optional|
|in.Touch WiFi Module:||Optional||Control System:||Gecko|
|Electrical Req:||20 amp|
Bluetooth/MP3 stereo with speakers and 6″ subwoofer
Upgrade from the standard Bluetooth/MP3 with the integrated Gecko inStream.2 system
Turn your device into a remote control for your hot tub so you can program and control your hot tub remotely
Enhance your hot tub experience with backlit controls, jets and waterfall feature.
Buying your Red Spa is just the beginning. We’re always thinking about how to make owning a Red Spa hot tub an enjoyable, worry-free experience. Our fixed price service package covers the scheduled servicing of your hot tub with one single payment for the entire year. Our service packages are designed to take care of all your scheduled servicing needs, offering an inflation proof and worry free option so you’re free to simply enjoy your hot tub.
The plan includes 3 x fresh start services and 1 x full service. Some of the core benefits are:
- Complementary core chemical top ups e.g. Testing strips, Chlorine, pH adjusters
- Discounted callout fee
- 15% discount of all chemicals, parts and hot tub and garden living accessories
The annual service package for your hot tub costs £599 for the year. Making savings of £67 in service costs and up to £140 in chemicals costs and this does not take into account the other additional savings and benefits. Click here for more details on our hot tub service maintenance package.