£5.50 – £27.00
Chlorogene T25 is a Chlorine Dioxide donor, its ideal when added to Hot Tub water for removing Biofilms and dealing with micro bacteria.
Add Chlorogene T25 tablet(s) on commission of Hot Tub water and/or decommissioning of water (drain down) to provide a safe environment for bathers, the product goes to work straight away with a very quick contact time on bacteria and microorganisms.
Ensure you use Chlorogene as part of your weekly / ongoing water management regime.
Chlorogene T25 Tablets have been developed specifically for use as a safe, highly effective anti-microbiological control. The tablets only release chlorine dioxide when in contact with water.
- Removes Biofilms from internal pipework on Hot Tubs, Spas, Swim Spas and Jetted Baths
- Ideal for treating high TVC’s and failed colony counts in Hot Tubs and Swimming Pools
- Kills viruses, pathogens and bacteria
- Removes sludge and slime
The product exhibits the following features and benefits:
- A solution of high purity Chlorine dioxide is created in minutes.
- Each 25g tablet releases approximately 2000 parts per million available chlorine dioxide per 1 litre of water. For higher concentrations simply add more tablets.
- Strong and durable
- Compact and easy to use tablet.
- Ideal to meet requirements for small to medium quantities of chlorine dioxide.
- Limited waste – make as much chlorine dioxide as you need.
- Requires no equipment or additional precursor chemicals.
- Highly effective for microbiological control including biofilm and against Legionella bacteria.
- Remove all chemical feeders from the hot tub prior to application of Chlorogene T25.
- Ensure the water is circulating before adding Chlorogene T25 to the water.
- Remove covers before application.
- Remove cartridge filter(s) prior to application of Chlorogene T25.
- Turn on the circulation (pumps) and open all diverter valves.
- Wearing protective gloves and eye protection remove Chlorogene T25 from the foil pouch (add 1 or 2 tablet(s) directly to the skimmer weir/filter housing. The tablet will dissolve in approximately 1 minute (water temp 360C).
- In some cases, after a few minutes, the water may turn cloudy; this indicates Chlorogene T25 has removed stubborn deposits held within the internal pipework (including biofilms) if this happens then add a further Chlorogene T25 tablet and then drain the water after 15 minutes and refill. This will subside in time, it’s an indication the internal pipework is dirty (presence of Biofilms).
- As an ongoing maintenance regime, add Chlorogene T25 prior to each drain down of hot tub water.
- Use Chlorogene to re-commission the water prior to use with Cartridges filters in-situ.
- Always use a primary sanitiser such as chlorine or bromine in an in-line feeder, but remove when applying Chlorogene T25 to the water.
Pot of 5 tablets, Single Tablet