Fresh Start (Hot Tub)
Fresh Start Service for your Hot Tub
Recommended for your hot tub quarterly, these services are perfect to coincide with your hot tub drain down and water change schedule. So before you drain down your tub to change the water, book a Fresh Start or Seasonal Service instead and utilise these services on a 3 monthly basis as part of your regular hot tub maintenance.
- Complete system flush – A chemical wash out of the pumps and pipework using a chemical cleaner to remove any build up of dirt and fat that may have accumulated.
- Clean and degrease filter elements – Using a supplied cleaning solution, note older filters may need replacing *
- Empty, deep cleanse, wet vacuum and rinse of hot tub shell.
- Hot Tub refilled with fresh water
- Hot Tub started and all pumps primed of air
- Initial water balance using customers chemicals
- Clean and inspect cover and treat with vinyl protectorant
- Service report with any comments and advise
* Filter are additional cost
How to book
To book a service – just add the required service to the basket and checkout. Once completed a member of our service team will call you to arrange a convenient date to carry out your service. If you have any preferred dates, please add them to the comments box on the checkout page.
- We require the hot tub to be fully operational – we cannot service a hot tub that is not functioning
- The hot tub needs to be full of water (the existing water is fine)
- Access to drain (or area when you want the water drained)
- Hose and water supply to refill the hot tub
- Access to a power socket for the service engineer
Please ensure these requirements are met, if we are unable to service the hot tub a callout fee may be charged.
Areas we cover
We cover most of the East Anglia and surrounding areas, these include Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire. If you are unsure if we cover your area, please contact us to confirm.
Please note – Price is for services carried out within a 40-mile radius. If you live outside this radius there might be a fuel surcharge. Additional mileage is charged at £1 per mile (one-way)