Fresh Start (Swim Spa)
Fresh Start Service for your Hot Tub
These services are perfect to coincide with your swim spa drain down and water change schedule. So before you drain down your swim spa to change the water, book a Fresh Start instead and utilise these services on a quarterly basis as part of your regular swim spa maintenance. Recommended Quarterly.
- Swim Spa is partially drained down
- Clean and degrease filter elements – Using a supplied cleaning solution, note older filters may need replacing **
- Swim Spa refilled with fresh water
- Swim Spa started and all pumps primed of air
- Initial water balance using customers chemicals
- Clean and inspect cover and treat with vinyl protectorant
- Service report with any comments and advise
* Filter are additional cost
How to book
To book a service – just add the required service to the basket and checkout. Once completed a member of our service team will call you to arrange a convenient date to carry out your service. If you have any preferred dates, please add them to the comments box on the checkout page.
- We require the swim spa to be fully operational – we cannot service a swim spa that is not functioning
- The swim spa needs to be full of water (the existing water is fine)
- Access to drain (or area when you want the water drained)
- Hose and water supply to refill the swim spa
- Access to a power socket for the service engineer
Please ensure these requirements are met, if we are unable to service the swim spa a callout fee may be charged.
Areas we cover
We cover most of the East Anglia and surrounding areas, these include Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire. If you are unsure if we cover your area, please contact us to confirm.
Please note – Price is for services carried out within a 40-mile radius. If you live outside this radius there might be a fuel surcharge. Additional mileage is charged at £1 per mile (one-way)