Pennosan Natural Spa Clarifier
Keep your hot tub clean and clear. Its clarifying and naturally antibacterial effects enhance the performance and reduce the demand on sanitisers.
Specially formulated for use in hot tubs and spas, Pennosan’s Natural Spa Clarifier is made using the same exacting standards as our Natural Pool Clarifier. A small amount of Natural Spa Clarifier added to the spa pool before use will inhibit scum lines and prevent staining of the spa walls, whilst keeping your spa pool clean and crystal clear. As well as being an excellent clarifier, chitosan is naturally anti-bacterial, reducing the demand on your water sanitiser. All our natural clarifiers are totally biodegradable and safe to use. When used according to recommended guidelines, they will cause no harm to humans, animals or the environment.
- Naturally antibacterial, biodegradable and safe to use
- Enhances performance and reduces the demand on sanitisers
- Binds to soluble grime and cosmetics for easy removal by the filters
- Removes dirt and dust particles
- Soaks up grease and oily particles e.g. tanning products, to promote early removal and prevent staining
- Gathers up and removes algae and other micro-organisms
- Binds to and removes dissolved metals e.g. copper and iron
Before using this product, make sure the spa or hot tub is operating at pH 7.4 or below. For best results, the Natural Spa Clarifier should be diluted in clean water before treating the spa or hot tub.
Use the dose recommended in the table below to keep your spa or hot tub clear. Use three times the recommended dose for particularly cloudy water or if tanning products such as fake tan or suntan lotion are being used.
For a typical 1000L (220 gallons) spa, add 5-10ml (1-2 teaspoons) of Natural Spa Clarifier to about half a jug full of clean water (200ml), stir and then pour evenly over the surface of the spa. For best results, run the spa for a few hours after application.