Winter Shut Down (Swim Spa)
Winter Shut Down for your hot tub
If you do not intend to use your swim spa for an extended period like during the winter months you should consider a professional de-commission, where the swim spa is given a deep clean and comprehensive drain down to avoid damage in freezing conditions.
- Complete system flush – A chemical wash out of the pumps and pipework using a chemical cleaner to remove any build up of dirt and fat that may have accumulated.
- Clean and degrease filter elements – Using a supplied cleaning solution, note older filters may need replacing * Filter will be left out of the hot tub for your safe keeping)
- Empty, deep cleanse, wet vacuum and rinse of hot tub shell. (Water removed from pumps and pipework)
- Jets and pillows removed, inspected and cleaned. (Pillows will be left out of the hot tub for your safe keeping)
* Filter are additional cost
How to book
To book a service – just add the required service to the basket and checkout. Once completed a member of our service team will call you to arrange a convenient date to carry out your service. If you have any preferred dates, please add them to the comments box on the checkout page.
- We require the swim spa to be fully operational – we cannot service a swim spa that is not functioning
- The swim spa needs to be full of water (the existing water is fine)
- Access to drain (or area when you want the water drained)
- Access to a power socket for the service engineer
Please ensure these requirements are met if we are unable to service the swim spa a callout fee may be charged.
Areas we cover
We cover most of the East Anglia and surrounding areas, these include Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire. If you are unsure if we cover your area, please contact us to confirm.
Please note – Price is for services carried out within a 40-mile radius. If you live outside this radius there might be a fuel surcharge. Additional mileage is charged at £1 per mile (one-way)